Thursday, September 3, 2015

Adios August....

I have to admit, I was just fine saying good-bye to August this year! It was a crazy month for us. Work for me was at a stressful peak, Matt had to work 2 weekends, and then there was the chaos of getting everything ready for back to school. I can't really say, "back to school" because both my sweet girl and boy go to the summer sessions of MDO, one in June and one in July, then they're home with Mimi in August.
 
However, back to full schedules with dance, soccer, and Little Gym starting back up, makes for some adjustments to our laid back summer.  I'm happy to see September!! We've got a lot of fun crammed into this month, and we're all super excited football season is here too! Bring on Fall!!


As you can see, with the cooler evenings, we spent lots of time outside.
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

Big man has it made in the shade with sis pushing him around.
 
 

Jocelyn, Laura, and Ted were in town for a week and we got to spend some good time with them.
 
 
Watching Daddy mow
 

 
 

Frisco Festival 2015
 

A little breakfast date with this guy
 

She's in the BIG GIRL class at dance ;)


 
 

Reese's first haircut (I might have cried).
 
 
First Day of Pre-K 2 for this sweet girl
 

First Day of the Toddler Room for my big guy
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
As you can see from the last 6 pictures, Brooks is not a fan of routine! :) Poor guy is usually worn out by the end of the week.  Thankfully, though, he still loves to snuggle.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment