Friday, September 18, 2015

Reese is 3!!!

Oh sweet girl... I truly cannot believe that you are already 3 years old. Where is the time going? I am so thankful that I get to wake every day to your sweet smile and big hugs.  There are so many things I want to remember about you at this age, so here we go....

You are always saying "I love you or I love you too," if we're going to bed or if Daddy and I have to leave the house. It melts my heart!

You love shoes!! ALL. SHOES.

You are still very into babies and have lots of new clothes to dress them up in and new diapers to put on them. This can keep you occupied for a LONG time.

You have named all of your babies "Betty." But you say it with this crazy, hilarious, southern drawl.

You love dance!! You have really grown up within the last year (after being in the 2 year old class) and are starting to really get it. 

You love your baby brother and have started to become protective of him. You make sure cabinets are closed, hold his hand in the car, get him a pacifier if he starts crying, and only want to play outside if Brooks can come. I love this and I pray that you two will always be close. 

You talk about our new baby cousin (Aunt Bee and Uncle Blake's baby girl), "Ebie" aka Evie. If we are cleaning out toys, you want to give everything to "Ebie."

Now that you've had a birthday, you like to say "I'm 3 so I can do it myself."

Jack-man is probably your best friend. You love him and always want to see him, talk to him, play with him, anything. It makes me so happy to see such a sweet love between cousins.

You are OBSESSED with Bubble Guppies. We have approximately 24 episodes on the DVR at this time ;)

You are a sponge and soak up everything you hear!! Just the other day, you took a little tumble and I said, "You're ok, shake it off girl." Well, two days later, Brooks fell out of his little car outside and while I'm dusting him off, you say, "It's ok B-man, just shake it off."  I couldn't stop laughing!

You love MDO/school. You always look forward to going and run in to give your teachers hugs every day you are there. It makes this Mama's heart happy to see you learning so many wonderful things. You also love Happy Feet Soccer and play once a week through the MDO program. :)


I am sure I will think of other things to add to my list of all the wonderful things you are doing at this age.  We are loving how inquisitive you are, how sweet natured you can be, and secretly I love how independent and sassy you can be too. (It reminds me a little bit of myself when I see those traits shining through ;))  We love you more than life, Aven Reese, and we're so thankful for 3 wonderful years with you!!





 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment