Monday, September 28, 2015

Time For Each Other

Oh, this life is so crazy busy!!!  Don't get me wrong, it is full of many blessings and I'm so grateful that we have the opportunities to stay busy (if that makes any sense at all), but sometimes it's nice to just disconnect. Matt and I have really been putting an effort into trying to spend more time together. We try to do the little things, like have breakfast or lunch together every few weeks. We are also blessed to have my parents so close, who will take the kids for a sleepover, and let us have a date night every so often. We even took one afternoon/evening off from work early and played 9 holes of golf together.  

For our sweet family to function as the Lord wants it to, Matt and I know we have to put effort into bettering our relationship all the time. By putting God first, and then each other, we know that He will help guide us in raising these precious children.





















No comments:

Post a Comment