Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Big Girl Room for Reese

Well, I'm not going to lie...I might have cried a little bit as I took the last pictures of her "nursery" and toddler bed.  Our baby girl is almost 3.5 years old, so I suppose it was time.  She is so excited that she now has a big bed.  Her entire nursery was a portrait out of the Pottery Barn catalog.  They discontinued the 'Hayley' bedding, so I chose flowers, butterflies, and lots of pink. Reese loves it! We kept her walls a soft green and I'm slowly taking down the owl decor and looking for "big girl" wall art. :(  Here is the before...


 

 
 




And now here's the after...


I still need to find some decorative pillows.
 
 
EXCITED!!
 
 
I never want Reese to be sensitive about her freckles.  Occasionally some insecure soul would make fun of mine when I was at a young age. I want her to NEVER doubt how beautiful she is and hopefully someday she will love her freckles like I do. :))



 
 
 

I just can't bear to take down her baby pictures that are still up...maybe one day!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment