Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Birthday Boy

My handsome hubs had a birthday yesterday!!  The big 3-9 folks!  He still looks amazing and we had a great time celebrating our guy.  Last Thursday, Mom watched the kiddos while we went out to celebrate.  (We had to celebrate a little early, because Baby Evie is due ANYTIME!)  Matt and I went to Ruth's Chris for drinks and appetizers and then moved our little party on to Bonefish.  Bonefish is one of the few chains that we love and we hadn't been there in forever. #winterwhitecosmo  We had so much fun being together, laughing, and enjoying some time with just US. He was pretty good this year, and got the new iPhone 6S and a Yeti Hopper from Mama and the kids.
 
 


On January 18, his actually birthday, he requested Whole Hog for dinner and then we devoured a cookie cake. (By far the kids favorite ;))
 
 
Happy Birthday to my main man!!  God made me wait 28 years before he put you in my life, but I thank Him every day for doing so. You are the Christian leader our family needs, the most kind-hearted nurse I know, and the best loving father who guides our children with a gentle hand. I hope your day was perfect, and thank you for doing life with me! I love you babe!!!
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment