Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Break

Oh Christmas break...how I love you! I have had so much fun being at home with my littles and just soaking up the precious moments.  Now don't get me wrong, it hasn't been all rainbows and sunshine.  The kids still fight, fits are still thrown, naps have gone by the wayside for a few days so you can imagine how the evenings can be...pour me a glass of wine PLEASE! :)  90% of the time though, it's been wonderful.


Last day of MDO - Polar Express Day in Christmas PJ's


I took my Mom out for lunch at the Crumpet Tea Room.


Ladies night out and a Christmas gift exchange with some of our HP neighborhood girls!


Making Christmas cookies...


Using all her muscles to smash down the snowman and gingerbread man :)




#momfail  I didn't have Christmas colored sprinkles :/


This girl loves looking at ornaments on our tree :)


They both love sitting under the tree after baths at night.





Matt and I enjoyed a date night 3 days before Christmas.


We started with drinks at the Hive, then had dinner at the Pressroom, and finished our night walking around the square looking at all the beautiful lights!

I sure do LOVE this guy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment