Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve it has become tradition to go to Landon and Brandi's house to have a friends/family afternoon of good food, football, Christmas games, and more. The kids love to play, and we adults enjoy just catching up. We had so many good munchies and played some great Christmas games.  Every year, we end the day with a marshmallow fight. Seriously, it's every man for himself and let me tell you, next year I'm bringing my helmet. ;)  It's so much fun to act like a kid and to see grandparents pelting their grandkids with fluffy white marshmallows.  

After a fun day out at the lake, our little family of four went to the Candlelight Service at New Hope Church with Landon, Brandi, and the kiddos.  It was beautiful.  Believe it or not, this was my first candlelight service that I've ever been to. I really liked it and it was such a wonderful reminder of the reason for the season. The kids went up on stage to sing a few songs, and they were so precious.  Reese just jumped right up there with everyone else, despite never setting foot in this church.  It made me smile...the girl loves a stage.  It was a great night and our kiddos were exhausted.  Thankfully, they went down pretty quick, after we sprinkled the reindeer food in the yard.  Santa was on his WAY!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment