Wednesday, April 5, 2017

A Little Travel, A Little Togetherness


The last week of March (Spring Break, in fact), we had an Area meeting in New Orleans.  It turned out only half our team could be there because of vacation plans, but it was a great time with our district.  We were there for 3 days and we learned a lot, ate well, marched in a parade, enjoyed an awards ceremony, and had a few cocktails too.  I'm blessed by this crew every day!









Excited to get home to my loves!


I always take off the day after I fly home from meetings to spend time with my kiddos.  I spoiled them with Chick-Fil-A for breakfast,  and a trip to Build-a-Bear, where we came home with Poppy and Branch.  And after naps, we had ice cream and went to the playground.  It was the perfect day!








Kyndall's birthday was on Saturday, March 25 and we were so excited that she, Blake, and Evie came in town to celebrate.  We all spent the day at the farm and Mom cooked a feast for all of us. Kyndall opened presents and blew out her candles, and we all enjoyed some yummy chocolate chip cheesecake.  


















Happy Birthday Bee!!  You are a light in so many people's eyes, mine especially!!  I don't know how I would get through one day without talking to you, laughing at our Snapchat's, or lightening the mood after a bad day with some humor. You are a one and only, and I love you to the moon sweet sister!!


I love this precious family of mine!  They are the reason I wake up every day with such a thankful heart.  I love the silliness of our selfies, the laughs we have ALL THE TIME, and the memories we make every time we're together.  Thank you Lord for my people!! :))



No comments:

Post a Comment