Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Big 37!

Well, I am another year older.  I'm not thrilled to be typing that, but I'm thankful it's not the alternative! 37...that's 3 years from 40!!  WOW!  

If you're wondering, it was a wonderful day!!  I received cards and gifts from those that I love most.  Matt surprised me with flowers and spin classes at Free Ride.  Reese made me the sweetest homemade card ever.  Mom and Dad treated us all to Colton's on Monday evening. I had many texts, phone calls, and sweet messages from so many wonderful people.  It was PERFECT!

I feel very blessed to have another year on this earth with all the blessings God has given me.  And I'm looking forward to the next 37+ more!


These flowers were so bright and beautiful!


You can never go wrong with a cookie cake... :)


The BEST parents ever!!


Evie says, "Stay cool Aunt Kia!"






And my sweet kiddos ready to celebrate with me!  It was wonderful!!



No comments:

Post a Comment