Saturday, April 22, 2017

Easter Weekend 2017

We had a great Easter weekend!  The older I get each year, the more I LOVE Easter.  I think it's a combination of a lot of things.  I love watching my children learn about Jesus and the ultimate sacrifice He made, it's the excitement in their eyes as they go through their Easter baskets on Sunday morning, it's the anxiousness of hardly being able to wait to hunt Easter eggs, and it's talking about how our Savior has been resurrected and lives today. The weather was beautiful on Saturday, perfect for our Hyde Park neighborhood egg hunt.


Brooks was not very happy about hunting eggs








Her "golden" egg ;)


Sunday morning, the Easter bunny hooked these two up! :)












We went out to Mom and Dad's after church on Sunday.  Mom had the house decorated so cute and she cooked enough food to feed an army. It was SOO good!  After lunch, we had a big Easter egg hunt on the farm.











Mamaw and I have birthdays 5 days apart, so we celebrated with my favorite cake that Mom made for us. 



We're thankful for another wonderful Easter Weekend with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment