Monday, May 29, 2017

Girls Trip - NKOTB

This past week I met Kim and Amanda in Tulsa for 48 hours of pure bliss!!  There is something so refreshing about a girls trip, especially with these ladies.  We were missing Lauren, so our crew wasn't complete, but we had a wonderful time and I loved every second.

Amanda and I met Kim Wednesday afternoon and we checked into Aloft Hotel in downtown Tulsa. We grabbed a quick bite at the Boiler Room and then headed to see Paula Abdul, Boyz II Men, and NKOTB in concert.  They were AWESOME. We never sat down, danced until my feet hurt, and then went back to the hotel and ordered pizza at midnight.  We stayed up until almost 2:00 in the morning talking and laughing...some things never change. :)










Danny

Joey

Jordan

Donnie





Thursday morning, we slept in (until 8:00...that's Mom life for ya) and went to brunch at The Wild Fork and spent the morning shopping at Utica Square.  We went to Ulta and had our brows done and then spent the afternoon shopping at Nordstrom Rack.  We ate an early dinner of sushi, stocked up on snacks, and headed to Kim's parents' lake house for some relaxation. 








After staying up again until almost 2:00 talking, we finally crashed.  Kim's sweet Mama drove up to the lake house in the morning and made us breakfast (just like she use to in college).  We had pancakes, bacon, sausage, fruit, eggs...you name it and she was making it.  We love her!!








These girls are one of a kind and I love them like sisters!!  I'm thankful for our friendship every day!  Amanda and I got to stop at Emily's on the way home and I got to meet sweet baby Luke.  What a little angel!!




It was a wonderful and refreshing few days. I always say that these girls are good for my soul.  They truly are. #soulsisters
  



No comments:

Post a Comment