Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

This year, Mother's Day was wonderful.  It started with getting to go to the kids school for Muffins with Mom and then to Brooks' Mother's Day tea. I love these kiddos so much, and it was such a wonderful day!!  They also surprised me with some precious keepsakes. 






















Sunday, Matt surprised me with a gift card for a spa day and the kids made me homemade cards.  I can't think of anything better than something they made themselves. It's absolutely priceless!








Sunday after church, Mom and Dad treated our whole crew to Mother's Day brunch at Houlihan's.  I had never eaten there, but it was great.  What was even better, was that we had our own private room so after the kids ate, they ran around like wild animals. We were all able to visit and celebrate our sweet Mama.  It was so nice having the whole crew there.

My Instagram SHOUT OUT to the best Mom in the world!








I'm so thankful to be a Mommy!  Times can be tough, and when they say the days are long but the years are short, I couldn't agree more! Cherishing all these special days and moments with my crew is the most important thing in the world to me.







No comments:

Post a Comment