Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Summer Daze

I feel like we have officially wrapped up Summer, and I couldn't be more thankful for every second of it.  I'm loving the warm weather, patio sitting, and pool time.  However, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't excited for fall candles, football, and a cold front.  

On the Monday before school started, I took the day off and spent it with Reese and Brooks. We had such a great day.  We spent the morning at the pool, where Reese was able to swim with Karlie and Harper (who are in Kindergarten with her at CPE). Then we picked up Chick-Fil-A and had a picnic in the living room.  Brooks picked out Ferdinand the movie and the three of us fell asleep on our bed watching it.  We ended the day going to Dilly Dally's Toy Store so they could spend some of their birthday money.  (Funny fact:  Brooks had $15 left that he didn't spend, and I had to spot Reese a $20. I foresee who the spender is between the two:))

I am so thankful for such a beautiful day with my babies.  They are growing every time I turn around, so cherishing the little things like spending the day together is PRICELESS to me. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment