Monday, October 15, 2018

As the Leaves Turn...

Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love when the leaves turn red, gold and auburn.  When the air is crisp, and those chilly nights follow a day of crunchy leaves underfoot.  It's the smell of apple cider and cinnamon inside my home while I look out our tall windows at the colorful mums and painted pumpkins on my front porch. It's a reminder of all the holidays that are just right around the corner, and the memories that are just waiting to be made. It's my favorite. 

We've been busy soaking up all the memories that come along with this new season.

Fall Nights are my FAVORITE with these peeps!


Always needs a haircut...


GNO with some of my favorites!  Local Lime just opened last month and we LOVE it!





Reese loves to play school...look at how attentive those students are ;)


Ben Brainard has opened up the Local Lime in Rogers and it looks amazing.  Not to mention, the food is the best.  We went to the soft opening on September 22 and then went to Dave and Buster's for a fun night of games.  It was the perfect date night!











I had to fly to Austin for meetings the last week of September. We stayed on the lake.  It's always a good time with my work crew.


Top Golf


Donuts with Dad was Tuesday morning, while I was in Austin.  Matt was such a trooper and held down the fort successfully while I was gone.  








We went to see Nana on September 29.  We brought her lunch and had a wonderful visit. She didn't know who Reese and Brooks were, but she knew I was a grand-daughter. It makes me sad to see her memory slowly decline.  We love her so much!





Reese colored her a beautiful picture before and gave it to her.  Nana loved it!


After visiting Nana, we went to the Harrison's house to stay the night.  We are so excited that Clay and Katie are only an hour and a half away now.  Clay grilled out steaks, veggies, and a TON of other stuff.  It was AMAZING! 


 The kids had a great time playing together.


 Sweet Truman








Matt and I had a date day and went to see Jersey Boys on October 6.  It was FANTASTIC!!








I was the mystery reader in Reese's class in September.


Mimi was the mystery reader in October.


Love him!








No comments:

Post a Comment