Sunday, October 7, 2018

✨Reese Turns 6✨

I know I say this every year on every birthday post, but how in the world do I have a 6 year old?  Where is the time going?  It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital in Little Rock. 

I think it's safe to say that she had a PHENOMENAL birthday this year.  (And I feel like I should shout out a little PSA....  This trip was not a birthday trip for Reese, it was our family vacation.  We just happen to be at Disney ON her big day.  She had a cake and presents waiting for her at home.)

Aven Reese, you are growing into such a sweet, beautiful little girl.  You've been loving Kindergarten and doing so well.  We couldn't be more proud of you.  Continue to love the Lord with all your heart and strive every day to be kind to all you come in contact with.  Trust that every day is a gift and know that you are loved so very much by your Mommy, Daddy, Brooks man, and many others.


















  

Happy 6th Birthday my sweet love!!  I hope it was truly magical!  




No comments:

Post a Comment