Saturday, October 6, 2018

✨Animal Kingdom✨

We started Tuesday off with breakfast at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom. We really enjoyed it. The kids were able to meet Donald, Mickey, Goofy, and Daisy. (It was a big deal to see Donald and Daisy...the kids didn’t meet them on Monday.)☺️  


















After breakfast, we walked around and enjoyed seeing all the animals. We went on the Kilimanjaro Safari,  rode the Na’vi River Journey and It’s Tough to be a Bug.  We did not get to ride Flight of Passage, which I was hoping that Matt and I could do. (Kids weren’t big enough yet). So...I guess we’ll just have to go back.😉






















I feel like you can make your way through Animal Kingdom pretty quickly. After Dino Land, we had a late lunch around 3:00 at Rainforest Cafe’.  It was delicious.  I forget how much I love that place!






















We got back to our hotel early that evening with the goal of swimming, but a storm moved in and they shut down the pools for the night. It was just fine though...we ate at  and turned in early.  We were getting ready for a BIG 5 year old to turn 6.









No comments:

Post a Comment