Saturday, March 25, 2023

Birthdays and Everything In Between

If I'm being honest, the winter months at the first of the year are tough.  We've all come down from the high of Christmas, it's so cold outside, and there's nothing to look forward to until Spring Break. (Sorry...negative Nelly here)

But below are a few pictures that capture some fun we've been having this year. 


Matt went duck hunting with his Monroe boys.


We celebrated Matt turning 46 with dinner at Bonefish and a fun night with neighbors.










We went to Little Rock to celebrate Evie's birthday at Urban Air.  Kyndall and I snuck out for a margarita and shopping. 



Dallas' 40th birthday was in February, so a big group of us went out and celebrated him in downtown Bentonville. 














This year I received a big promotion at work. I have some amazing work peeps who wanted to celebrate.  Ashley and Bennet Lifland are two of my favorite people in the world who are on our LR team.  They've always encouraged and supported me in every professional endeavor.  They drove to NWA and we went to the Momentary bar for drinks and then to dinner at AOI Sushi. It was a blast!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment