Wednesday, March 22, 2023

February FUN

 The older I get the more astonished I am with how fast time goes.  It's hard for me to think that February and March are behind us. You can read from my previous posts that it's been a rocky start to the first of the year.  Praises that my Dad continues to do well❤️

One of the gifts we gave the kids for Christmas was a family day at Dave and Buster's. (They've never been and always ask to go.) So, we let them cash in on it last Saturday.  It was such a fun day followed by dinner at Local Lime. 

 








On Valentine's Day, Matt and I were able to go to the kids parties on Tuesday.  I'm not going to lie, I was a little choked up leaving and thinking about it being Reese's last elementary school party.  How is my girl going to be in middle school?  4th and 2nd grade are just so fun! 


















That evening we picked up CFA after piano and had a gourmet meal at home.  In this season of life, I wouldn't have it any other way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment