Monday, June 7, 2010

Family Fun



We had another great weekend that went by way too fast!  Matt and I went to Rogers (of course to see all my family, but mostly the two little angels I love so much.) Matt and I met Mom and Dad at Abuelo's for dinner on Friday night and enjoyed some yummy Mexican and then headed over to Landon and Brandi's to see Emma (Brynlee was already in bed.) Matt got to hold her for the first time. 

I can't get over how tiny she looks with him.

Saturday morning was spent eating biscuits and gravy (my favorite, but only when my mom makes them).  Matt was studying for a test, so he stayed at the farm while Mom, Kyndall and I went to Fayetteville to run some errands. And by errands, I mean MASON'S our favorite boutique.  Well, about $300 later, we left (that place gets me every time) and went to grab a mocha from Panera and headed to Landon's to spend the afternoon with the girls. 


BC was so cute...she was watching Matt who was "gonna get her"
in this picture.

Aunt B with Emma

A little smile...



This is Brynlee's new face...it's so funny!

My sweet Dad with his second grand-daughter

I don't think I ever got a picture of me holding Emma?


Brandi and Brynlee (she had been helping Landon
with her little paintbrush :)

You can never get enough pictures of sweet babies.

Saturday night we grilled out shrimp and had tons to eat at Mom and Dad's. We then watched Avatar on satellite. I had never seen the movie and thought that it was great.  I can see how it won so many awards. We got back to Little Rock last night and have a lot to do this week.  Work is going great (I am hoping to win a contest for growth in my territory - the reward is a $500 Visa gift card.) I am keeping my fingers crossed!!  Matt is finished with this semester of school on Wednesday.  He will have a month off until he starts back for his next to last semester before graduating.  Needless to say, Wednesday will be a date night to celebrate his hard work. We are going to have a week full of yard work and just catching up on everything around here.  Matt's parents will be in town this next weekend to visit and we are looking forward to that. I swear, I was looking at the calendar and we have something going on every weekend through August 6. I guess that means I will be posting some fun and exciting blogs as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment