Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Is Here!

Such a great weekend!   We've been in Monroe the past couple of days and the 80 degree weather was proof that Spring has officially arrived!!  We enjoyed a whole lot of fun in the sun with three precious kiddos.  Before I get to a couple of pictures, I'll start with Thursday night.  The weather has been gorgeous here, so Lindsay and I went up to Ciao Baci for some dinner and wine that night.  She is moving in two weeks so we wanted to make sure we enjoyed some patio time before she has to head to Indianapolis.  Afterwards, in the spirit of celebrating St. Patrick's Day, (I now am a FITZGERALD and you don't get more Irish than that :) I took my handsome Irish man to YaYa's to enjoy a little time together.  It was a perfect night!!

Friday, we were off to Monroe.  We hadn't been back since Christmas (which is just too long in my opinion) because school and work have been so busy.  We enjoyed fishing on the dock, playing a little "baseball", chasing after Jovie and lots of good food.  Here are a couple of pictures of some fun in the sun.

Four years old and such a big boy

Olivia Kate and Jovie

A tired Sam Wyatt

Uncle Matt pitching to Sam Wyatt

Batter Up!! 

It was such a great weekend with family and we enjoyed every minute of it! 

Today on the other hand hasn't been the greatest day...let's just say I've had a case of the Mondays :)  The day started off with our sweet puppy Jovie throwing up on the sheets this morning.  Of course me being the OCD individual I am, got Matt out of bed, stripped the sheets, washed them, remade the bed and after all this I am now running late.  I was working in Hot Springs, trying to catch up, when low and behold...my tire blows. (Actually, I hit a curb and I mean NAILED IT...hit it so hard the tire came off the rim)  Lesson learned...PAY ATTENTION!  Thankfully I looked helpless in my dress and heels and a couple of guys put my spare on for me.  Now I am driving 50mph on the interstate (hazards on) while I am sure people are cussing me.  Long story short, I just got my car back, with new tires, oil change, new air filters, the works!  I should be ready to roll tomorrow!! 

On days like these, I am thankful for my husband suggesting we go on a walk in this gorgeous spring weather.  It did the trick and got me out of this funk I have been in most of the day.  I have lasagna in the oven and am going to enjoy a nice glass of vino after my shower.  Tonight I will be doing NOTHING but lying in bed, reading and relaxing.  Here's to tomorrow!  :)






 




No comments:

Post a Comment