Friday, March 4, 2011

Change

I have spent the past week in Indianapolis at our corporate headquarters for area meetings.  It was a good week in regards to product focus, business acumen, etc.  But it was also a week of accepting lots of change.  I have said before how much I love my job and how I feel so blessed to be able to be part of a company who is doing so much good for many different people around the world.  Another reason I love my job is because of the team I work with.  I am sure some of you can identify, but for me, the people I work with are my family.  As a sales rep you may be working in your own territory by yourself, but you are constantly leaning on your teammates through the day.  Our district is made up of the most kind-hearted, generous, selfless group of people I have ever known and I am truly a better person because of each and every one of them.  However, we all know how corporate world is...change is adamant.  And this change reflects in the fact that so many of our team members are moving in different directions.  One of my close friends, Marc, is being promoted to another division, one of my best friends in the world, Lindsay, will be moving 13 hours away to take on a new territory, and we are losing 5 of our teammates to another area after a realignment.  You know the feeling of being so proud of their accomplishments, but selfishly wanting them to stay?  That's where I am.... Here are a couple of pictures from a great week together.

Our district with Area Director Luther Little (far left)

Our area (6 states) played 'Minute to Win It' - WE WON!! 

Me and Linz rockin' our jerseys

Lindsay winning a round

Emily, Laurie and Lindsay eating at Buca di Beppo (oh how I will miss these three)

Rhonda, Me and Johnny

All the guys

All the girls (and Matt -DM)

2010 Little Rock ROCKSTARS

It's bittersweet closing a chapter in your life. However, if we were always sad about closing chapters, we wouldn't have the time to be excited for what lies ahead.  I am excited to see the strides our new team will make this year and am thankful for all the amazing memories I have made.



No comments:

Post a Comment