Thursday, April 7, 2011

OUCH...

Ughh!!  I don't know what my problem is, but I have been in such a funk lately.  I don't know whether it's because of all the changes that are going on with work (new team, launch, new partners) or because I have a pinched siatic nerve that is causing me crazy pain in my lower back, hip and leg.  I mean, what am I...50?!?  This is ridiculous!  I have been seeing the chiropractor this week and will probably continue to for a while.  I am trying really hard not to dwell on this pain, but it's hard when it's throbbing, tingling or going numb half the day.  Anyways, enough about the negative...I am writing this to remind myself that in the midst of all this, we are so very blessed.  Over the past couple of weeks, we have had so many different blessings come our way.  I'm not going to go into detail for specific reasons, but God is truly continuing to bless us and those that we love.  (And no, I am not pregnant...I know that's everyone's first thought:)  He is SO good, even in the midst of pain and discomfort and I see his work in our lives every day.  I just had to post a little something so that I can be reminded to always reflect on the good, instead of the bad.  There are so many other people in the world that are dealing with much tougher times, and I am grateful that God can help me see that. 

Now I'm off to enjoy another beautiful day and I'm looking so forward to the weekend!  We have a very fun and extremely busy one in store.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment