Monday, February 20, 2012

A Little Weekend Recap

Whew!!!  What a day!!  If you were one of those lucky dogs off for President's Day, I am jealous!  I was hard at work in the trenches.  ;)  I can't really complain though, the weather was so pretty today.  I just got back from the grocery store and I'm going to kick my feet up for a little while before Matt gets home from work. 

Our weekend consisted of a great time with Matt's family in Monroe.  It was so good to see everyone and we spent the majority of our time lounging around and relaxing.  Andree' had a delicious meal prepared for us when we got in around 7:00 on Friday.  Then we spent a quiet evening curled up by the fire.  Saturday, Matt and I slept until 10:00 (it is truly amazing how much he and I can sleep!!).  Sam Wyatt came over to play for a while and that night Larry made steaks, salad, baked potatoes, etc.  We had all three kiddos at the house while Jack and Emily went to a church party.  They were so good, we spent the evening watching Disney movies.  I LOVED it!!  (If you didn't know, Disney movies are some of my favorites).  Sunday, after church, we enjoyed a low-key afternoon and then Matt and I were on the road back to Little Rock by 2:00.

It's going to be a busy week here.  My work schedule is jam packed and Matt's working every day through Thursday.  I have to find time to take my car in to get fixed too. (I thought someone had hit the drivers side last week, however after my boss looked at it, he noticed that my back window, the small one behind my seat, had scratches all over it as well as scratches by the key hole of my trunk.  It is now very obvious that someone was trying to break into my car.  Obviously, they watched me go into an office, knowing I was a drug rep and had valuables in my trunk.  Personally, it creeps me out a little!  What's even worse is that my Louis Vuitton was under the seat full of everything I own.  Thank GOD they couldn't get in!!!!  Needless to say, I'm not carrying that bag in the field anymore and I'm bringing my purse in with me now.)  This world is full of lots of crazies!!!! 

On a VERY BRIGHT NOTE, I am so excited to make a big family announcement.  These two precious munchkins are expecting a sibling in July...



And today, we found out that Landon and Brandi are having a BOY!!!!  I am so excited for them and we are continually praying for a beautiful, healthy baby!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment