Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Low Key and Loving It!!

We have been so low-key around here, and it's been really nice.  Matt had to work Th-Sun, so I took advantage of sleeping in, shopping, and spending time with my sis this weekend.  Friday night, when Matt got home, I had lasagna, veggies, and french bread straight out of the oven for him.  We curled up and watched 'Wedding Crashers' (an all time favorite) before bed.  Saturday, after sleeping in, I met Kyndall at 'Red Door' for brunch and then we spent the afternoon shopping.  Nothing too exciting...Tyler candles, a Pandora bracelet, a run to Sephora...you know, the necessities. ;)  I bought groceries, made a stop at the spa for a spray tan, and was home and ready to see my handsome man. We enjoyed Taziki's for dinner and were in bed before 10:00.  I know, right???  We lead a CRAAAZZY life!!  :)


There was a Superbowl Party at the Fountain Sunday night that I was going to go to, but this kid wasn't feeling good AT ALL on Sunday.  So, I opted for the couch and cheered on the Giants!!  (Truthfully, I don't keep up with the NFL and didn't really care who took home the trophy.  I do think Eli Manning is a class act though, therefore I picked the Giants ;))


This week is off to a fast start and I can't believe it's already Wednesday.  We've enjoyed quiet nights at home this week and I've been cooking up a storm.  Ham steaks and green bean casserole Monday night, roast, carrots and potatoes last night...we'll see what I feel like making tonight. :))

Happy Wednesday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment