Tuesday, May 22, 2012

24 weeks!!!


We went for our 6 month appointment yesterday and here are some highlights. 
Heart rate:  145 bpm
Blood pressure:  97/55
Weight gain: 6 lbs.  - Yes, that's right...I gained 6 lbs from month 1-5 and then within 4 weeks (granted we've been on vacation for 2 of those weeks) I gained 6 lbs.  I knew it would be more than the usual, but geesh!!!
 
 
Here's a picture of me on Mother's Day


How Far Along: 24 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, in pants/shorts but still loving maxi dresses

Stretch Marks: No and hopefully there won't be ;)

Best Moment This Week: Having a great vacation in CA and getting home safely.  We're excited to be staying close to home until Reese gets here!!

Miss Anything: I miss cute clothes.  I look in my closet at ALL the adorable summer dresses that I can't wear and it makes me sad.

Movement:  All the time...I love it!!!  She moves a lot in the evenings, and I think she's doing a couple of acrobatic moves as I type. We've been able to see my stomach actually move this past week.  I think it's the neatest thing!!

Food Cravings: Just recently started craving sweet things...chocolate in particular.

Anything Make You Sick: I've been pretty fortunate...nothing specific making me sick.

Gender:  GIRL!!!

Symptoms: A growing belly :)  I'm not sleeping very well, but seem to have enough energy to get through the entire day.  Round ligament pains come and go, but nothing severe.

Belly Button In or Out:  Flat.  My "in" belly button is almost gone.  I have always thought outies are so ugly and I am about two weeks away from one!!

Happy or Moody: Happy, Happy, Happy!!

Looking Forward To: A long weekend and Emma Grace's birthday party next weekend!!!  I can't wait to spend some time with my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment