Friday, May 11, 2012

Catching Up On Lately....

As soon as we got back from Florida, we were greeted by Matt's parents who were sweet to drive in and spend the weekend with us.  They arrived Friday, late afternoon, and that night we took them to see the AR Travelers play the Tulsa Drillers.  Saturday was filled with sleeping in, lunch at ZaZa's, taking Andree' to a few baby boutiques in the area, and grilling out steak fajitas for Cinco De Mayo!!  They headed home after church and brunch at Mimi's on Sunday, but we had the BEST time with them in town!!! 



Monday morning I was on a plane to Dallas for meetings. It was a short and sweet trip, but was very good with lots of info.  We went to the RuffRiders minor league baseball game Monday night.  It was actually pretty cold and we didn't stay long because of the storms moving in.  After a full day of meetings on Tuesday, I was ready to be home.

 
Nicki and Me...both expecting in September.

 
Part of our Little Rock team (Mark, Nicki, Rhonda and Ashley)
Love these guys!!!

We have bought the paint for the nursery and I painted a little portion of one wall to see what all the colors are going to look like together.  I am IN LOVE with it!!  I just can't wait to see what the finished product will look like at the end of the summer!!  (And no worries, it's latex paint therefore according to my doctor it's ok for me to paint in moderation - I wear a mask too!)  The color is a Benjamin Moore Country Green color and these are two of the three paintings going on a wall.



 
I received this pic from my sis-in-law this week.  Brynlee Claire has her dance recital coming up and this is one of her costumes as "Belle" - Oh how I love this girl!!!!!


Can't believe she'll be 4 in October!!!


I am THRILLED that it's Friday and we're looking forward to a low-key weekend with a little bit of fun!!  Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment