Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Fun

Well, I am way behind on my blog due to the power outage we've had over the last 5 days.  We had a huge ice/snow storm hit Little Rock on Christmas day and well... It's a whole other post!!  Right now I'm going to fill you in on the fun we had during the holidays.


We left for Rogers on Saturday, the 22nd.  We ate lunch @ Chickfila when we got in town and then I headed to meet my sister @ "She Said Yes" to see her wedding dress. WOW...it is gorgeous and I am so excited for spring and all the wedding festivities we have to look forward to.  Afterwards, we went to Cabela's.  Matt and I hadn't been yet, so we wanted to scope it out. While we were browsing all the goodies, we noticed that Santa was there.  Reese hadn't seen him yet, so we made the trip. :) She did so good!
 
 
 
 

That evening I met some of my best girlfriends for dinner at Bonefish.  These girls are my close friends from grade school all the way through high school.  I was so blessed with a wonderful night out with these gals and can't think of the last time I laughed so hard!! Loved every minute with them!!





Sunday morning, our family went to church together and then we went to eat at Firehouse with the Honea's.  It was so good to see them.  Nick was home from FL and we had a great time catching up. Sunday night, we all went to eat at Marketplace before heading to the square in Fayetteville to look at the lights.  It was such a great time with family!


 My beautiful Mamaw
 
 

 Landon and Jack
 
 





 
 
 

 Talking about something really important ;)



 
 
 

 These girls love a chocolate mess!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a delicious dinner, we were off to the square....
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 





 
 
 

 
 
 


 


 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
We had such a wonderful night as a family!  Next up...our BIG CHRISTMAS!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment