Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Reflections

It's hard to believe that 2012 has come to a close.  What an amazing year!!!  When I think of 2012, there are two things that I will always associate this year with.  One is January 14, when my Papaw Garner went to be with the Lord.  The second is when we welcomed our sweet baby girl on September 12.  It's so strange how one thing can be so sad and the other thing can be so joyful.  This year has reminded me that the circle of life will always go on.  While Papaw's time on earth was done, another little life was just beginning.  I miss him often, and I can still hear his voice (answering the phone when I call). I do, however, find comfort in knowing he's in heaven watching over baby Jack and our sweet baby Reese.  There is no doubt in my mind he watches them grow everyday.
 

 

I thank God so many times a day for our sweet angel! I never thought I could love someone so much.  She has been such a blessing to Matt and me and I think we would both agree this has been the best year of our lives, because of her.  We had lots of other fabulous moments this year and I tried to capture them in pictures below.  Again, we have been so blessed and I pray the Lord watches over us and blesses us with health and happiness in 2013!!



Love this man!



   My favorite guy turned 35



We enjoyed a week at the beach




We loved spending a week in San Francisco
 
 
 
Then in Half Moon Bay, CA
 
 

Baby Jack was born in July
 
 

Kyndall and Blake got engaged!!
 
 

We celebrated our 3 year anniversary


Our little angel, Reese, was born
 
 


Proud Daddy




We had a great Thanksgiving with the Fitzgerald's
 
 
 
 
Cutie-pa-tootie




Reese's First Christmas
 
 
 
 
We count our blessings every day!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You're doing such a great job at blogging! I'm getting into a bad habit of doing a months worth all at one time! Reece is too too cute! Love reading all your updates!

    ReplyDelete