Friday, January 11, 2013

Our New Year

2013 is off to a great start!!  Our New Years Eve was perfect.  We enjoyed a quiet night in by the fire, ordered pizza, shared a bottle of wine, watched some football, and loved on our sweet baby girl.  Truthfully, I didn't want to go anywhere after being gone from the house for 5 days without any power.  I wanted to sleep in my bed (with our new king size heating blanket...HEAVEN), eat on our dishes, watch the big screen, and enjoy our warm couches. It's the little things. ;)


My half week back to work was great.  I'm quickly realizing that I am quite a fabulous multi-tasker.  I guess Moms have to be! I know it won't happen every week, but I checked EVERY SINGLE THING off of my to-do list before we left town on Saturday morning. A good feeling!!


We left for Monroe Saturday and went straight to the hospital to meet our new niece, Charlotte Claire Goode (AKA Charlie Claire).  She is the sweetest little thing in the world.  She weighed 8 lbs 5 ounces and was 21 inches long.  Reese is super excited to have 7 cousins now!!  Emily, Jack, Olivia Kate (7), Jack Henry (almost 6), and Sam Wyatt (4) are all doing great.  I think it's safe to say this little girl will be getting a lot of lovin'.





 
 
Sweet Angel 

 Two precious nieces
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment