Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lately

Since having a baby, I haven't had as much time to blog.  Instead of blogging, I (of course) want to spend more time with my precious little family.  So, you will probably be seeing more posts of this sort.  Ones that just recap what we've been up to with pictures. 
 
 
This is what I've been loving lately....


Somebody who is starting to LOVE their jumperoo!!
 
 
 
These Big Bright Blue Eyes!!
 
 
 
Lots of play time with this little monkey ;)
 
 
 
Saturday nights with good friends.  Jeni and Clay were in town and we grilled out burgers at Clint and Sarah's this past weekend.
 
 
 
These new leggings at Scarlet.  The skirt is attached and I snatched up the black and the gray pairs during my little shopping extravaganza!! LOVE THEM!!  :)
 
 
 
A fantastic hubby who watches our baby girl so this Mama can enjoy a mani/pedi and one
 hour massage.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These adorable monogrammed Easter baskets from Pottery Barn Kids.  Can't decide which one to get baby girl....
 
 
 
 
 
And the fact that we are one day away from FRIDAY!!!!!
Bring on the weekend ;))
 





 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment