Wednesday, May 1, 2013

7 Months Old

Well, nothing like being 19 days late on a monthly post ;)  I can't believe another month has gone by....  I don't know how, but Reese, you are now 7 months old (actually almost 8, but we'll ignore Mama's slack) and we cannot believe it!!  Your little personality is one just like your Daddy's.  You are so laid back and usually just chill.  (I guess it's a good thing that you're not type A like your mother ;)  Your Daddy would probably go nuts.)  Here's what you're up to these days....
 
 
  • You now have two teeth (both on the bottom) and you have more about to come in.  We can't call you our little gummy anymore.  :(
 
  • You LOVE LOVE LOVE baby food.  You are eating apples, peaches and bananas for breakfast (no, not all three every day...usually just one).  You love squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, and peas as well.  The only thing we have tried that you weren't a fan of were prunes, and I can't say that I blame you. Your mama HATES raisins.
 
  • You sit up so good.  You love your new bathtub (a huge blowup duck) that enables you to sit up, splash, and make a big mess.  You're starting to like little toys in the tub with you.
 
  • Our newest thing...MUM-MUMS!!!  You love them!!  This is the only food that makes you mad when it's gone.   If I take it away for a second, you immediately start crying.
 
  • You are holding your own bottle *tear*.  Well, at least you are at school.  I think you come home and like being curled up with Mommy or Daddy and therefore kick back and just relax while we hold it. 
 
  • Clothing....you are wearing 6-9 months... and Mommy is going broke ;)
 
  • You still love your jumperoo and now enjoy tossing things on the floor to see if Daddy or Mommy will pick it up. You also love the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  It's the one thing that will keep your attention in the morning after breakfast and playtime while Mama gets ready. 
 
  • You continue to be the happiest baby!!  You smile at everyone and just go with the flow in any situation. 


I don't have the normal "7 Month" pictures of you, but these are just as good and will have to do.



 



 
 
 

Everything goes to your mouth and Mama still is paranoid you will fall backwards (even though you haven't in over a month) so I still put the boppy behind you. 
 
 

 



 
 
 
 
Your barnyard buddies are your FAVORITE thing to play with.
 
 

You love to watch Jovie run around and she is so good with you. I have to admit I was a little shocked, as Jovie doesn't really play well with other kids. 



 Jovie lets you pet her....

 

And she loves to give you kisses!!  (Believe me right after this was taken, I wiped Reese down good.  Jovie isn't allowed to lick her, it just made for such a cute picture. ;) )
 

You love to chew on your paci clips, not always your paci
 
 

 
 
 

Checkin' it out!!
 
 

Such a HAM!!!

 
Where is the time going?!?!  I love that you are growing just like a healthy baby should be, but I wish it would slow down.  Thankfully, you are still a rocker before naps and bedtime...and I LOVE that.  It gives me a chance to still snuggle you, cuddle you, and just stare at your beautiful face. 
 
 
 
We love you some much Reeser!!!  We pray that God blesses you every day of your life!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment