Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Big Weekend

Well, our days in Little Rock are numbered.  It's crazy that we will only be "residing" here for 4 more days!  SO many different emotions!!  I have been so busy with selling a home, buying a home, working, transferring, and everything in between that it has really snuck up on me. 
 
I am very thankful that we had a wonderful weekend though.  Mom came in town on Friday night and stayed with Blake and Kyndall.  We met them in Maumelle at a great Mexican restaurant.  Saturday morning, the boys played golf, so we girls decided it was a "Red Door Brunch" kind of day.  Excellent food and mimosas started our day off perfectly!!  After brunch, we made a pit stop by the Toggery (a children's boutique I will miss tremendously) and then Mom and Kyndall came to the house to help pack us up.  We really got a lot done!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Reese was such a big help!!  :)
 
 
 
Saturday night, Mom kept Reese here at the house while Matt and I had a little going away dinner with some close friends at Cheers in the Heights.  We rented out the back room and it was PERFECT!!  I really can't say enough great things about all the people in these pictures.  I will truly miss each and every one of them.  They have been my life for the last 10 years and have helped to shape who I am as a person.  I love them all so much!!!  (You'll have to excuse some of the pictures, the lighting was bad and I forgot my big camera!)
 
 
 
 



 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 





 
 
 

 
 
Another weekend with LOTS OF WONDERFUL MEMORIES!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment