Thursday, June 13, 2013

Life Lately

Life lately is SUPER CRAZY BUSY!!! I haven't even had a chance to post our big news about our sweet little family moving to NWA.  Yes, not only are we moving, but we have to be there in approximately 17 days.  You're probably wondering, "Do you have jobs?  Have you sold your house? Have you bought a new house?  Is Reese in a MDO program yet?  The answer to all of these questions right now is pretty much "NO," except for the fact that I transferred with Lilly's Diabetes Division and will be working in NWA.  Funny enough, I'm really not stressing about a whole lot right now. I haven't packed a thing (which is so not like me) and right now, that's ok.  (Ask me in a week, and I'll probably be in panic mode!!!)  There are a lot of changes going on, but we are definitely making time for some family fun!!!
 


My Heart.


 
Patios and shopping out at the Promenade
 
 
 
Reese's favorite place to be these days!!
 
 
 
Chris and Charla's Wedding on June 1
 
 
 
Oh how this sweet girl loves her Aunt Bee and Uncle Blake!!
 
 
 
Reese loves to water the flowers with Daddy on the weekends
 
 

This picture cracks me up...she loves the Sparkles game (she can drag her fingers and make colors)
 
 
 
We're not loving bedtime so much these days!  We would rather play....
 
 
 
It's making for some rough nights for Mom and Dad  :((
 
 

Date night with some friends - Sushi Cafe'
 
 
 
Boy, I'm going to miss this girl when I leave.   (Sad note: Right before sitting down for dinner we got a call that 'Lil Miss' was having a breakdown.  I could hear her screaming.  We left right then and came home to find a baby that just needed her Mama.  Yep!!  Separation anxiety is beginning to set in, folks!) 
 
 
 
Our house has officially been on the market for 9 days!


 
Reese and I went to a baby shower for our sweet friend, Tara, after killing time around town while our house was being shown to potential buyers.
 
 

Dinner at Big Orange with Uncle Blake and Aunt Bee
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We spent the first part of this week "house hunting" in NWA.
 
 

Before leaving town we had lunch at The Crumpet with Mimi. 
 
 
 
My head is constantly spinning with all the balls in the air, but I am focusing on the fact that all of these changes are good changes we have prayed about for a long time. I have to remind myself to slow down amongst all the chaos and just enjoy time with my sweeties!!!  :))))
 



No comments:

Post a Comment