Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lots To Talk About....

Well, this post is way overdue, but I figured better late than never.  As I said in the post before, we are OFF TO NWA!!  I have transferred to the Bentonville PC position within the Diabetes Division and I cannot tell you how excited I am about this.  I get to work with an AWESOME partner, will still report to the same boss I've been blessed to have for 6 years, and will now be a part of the Tulsa District (which is a great group of people). 

 
This is something that Matt and I have prayed about for a long time.  Little Rock is a great place to live.  I have loved it for 10 years!!  But, when Reese came along, we started thinking about a lot more than just great restaurants, fun concerts, and the night life. (Who am I kidding??  Night life??  We haven't been downtown in over 2 years! :))  We started thinking about safety, private schools, and the fact that we don't have a lot of help without any family around.  When we started thinking about a move, it made the most sense to go to NWA, where I grew up, where we would have family to help out, and most importantly, where there would be job opportunities with Lilly for me.

 
God has answered our prayers for a transfer.  As of July 1, I will be working in NWA (covering Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, and Fayetteville).  Matt will find a job at one of the hospitals as soon as we get up there.  (When you have a ROCKSTAR NURSE as a husband who is so great at his job, he is able to find employment mostly anywhere.)  Our house was on the market for 11 days and we received a great offer and the contract has been signed.  If all goes as planned, we hope to close on our house here in Little Rock on July 12.  We have also made an offer on a house in Hyde Park.  Our offer was accepted and we will begin working with the builders/interior designers immediately so they can finish the house by July 31.  If all goes as planned, we hope to close on August 2.  Thankfully, I have an awesome Mom and Dad with a very big home that will let us crash for about a month.  :)) 


Once again, it's amazing how God's timing is so perfect.  He has helped us make a move that will be great for our family, given me a transfer, helped us sell our home, and helped us find a home.  I know there are still a lot of things that have to fall into place, but he is fully leading us and we are definitely following!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment