Thursday, March 24, 2016

60 Years Together

On March 3, my Papaw and Nana celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary!  60 years!!!  That just blows my mind. How amazing...and what a great example they have set for us. These two wonderful Christians have created quite the legacy for our family. It was so nice for all of us to be together, on Saturday, March 5, even if it was only for half a day. I took tons of pictures to capture such a blessed event and I'm forever grateful for such loving grandparents. We ate delicious food, devoured a beautiful cake, the great-grandchildren had an Easter egg hunt in the back yard, and Uncle Jack surprised them with little Easter treats.  After pictures in the front yard, we sat around and sang church hymns together. (Boy, do we love to sing!!  And (if I might brag for a moment) we sound pretty dang good too. ;))  We all held hands and closed our wonderful day with a prayer. We've made lots of memories together and this day of celebration just added to them.


 


 


 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 





 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 


 I count my entire family (both paternal and maternal) my greatest blessing given to me on this Earth.  They are amazing!  God has richly blessed us.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment