Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Wrapping Up the Month of Love

February was a busy one for us.  Nothing too exciting, except maybe that the weather was a complete tease and AMAZING!!  I've fallen a little bit behind with blogging, but I just keep telling myself, that one day...when I am old, I will want nothing more than to look back on memories of my sweet family.  So, I will continue to blog...no matter how behind I get.  Forgive me! ;)
 
 
So I started taking Spin Class at Free Ride, and I'm kind of addicted to it now!  It's amazing, thank you Amanda!! ;)
 

Matt's parents, Poppy and Amie, came to visit for a few days and we had a blast.  We treated them to Marketplace one night and just soaked up lots of play time with them.
 
 
Amie got to be the mystery reader for Reese's MDO class and was a HUGE HIT!!
 

Reese and Brooks got to go out to Mamaw's (their great-grandmother) to play one morning with Mimi.  I love that they get to visit the same house we use to play at and spend the night in.  SO many memories for our whole family. 
 

Matt and I had a date night at Roma d Olive'.
 
 
We enjoyed the best meat and cheese tray with wine.


The weather has been perfect for riding bikes to the playground in the evenings.
 

Or riding in your car... :)
 

One night B-man was exhausted and I captured this picture of him holding my hand while he slept next to me on the bed.  I love how tiny his hands are...I treasure these moments.
 

And of course I have to include some precious pictures of my sweet niece, Evie Rose. 
 

 
 
 
 
 

Is she not the cutest thing?!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment