Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Three And A Half

Oh my sweet girl is growing so fast!!! I can't believe we're coming upon a fourth birthday in 6 short months. She cracks me up ALL THE TIME these days. Her imagination is amazing and I love that about her. In a world where kids stay inside, play video games, and are glued to a television, I am thankful she still plays her little heart out with her baby dolls, has tea parties, and cooks "dinner" for us all the time in her little kitchen. 

She and Brooks have started to play so well together the last couple of months. (Don't get me wrong, they still have their moments!) The other day I walked in the playroom before bath time and she was helping him put together his train track so he could play with his trains...it warmed my heart. 

Some of the funny things she has said lately...
"This tracket is ridiculus" (traffic)
Her baby doll's name is Evie Roses (after her cousin of course)
"Brooks is in here freaking out!" Hmm...where did she hear this?
"Regully"means regular
"DAPRISE!" means Surprise!
She always walks in the door after MDO and wants to put on "comfy clothes" AKA pajamas.
We saw a dog in the grocery store yesterday and of course she had to pet it and ask its name. The man told her his name was Porkchop. We walked down the next aisle and around the corner and she saw him again and yells, "Mom, it's Chopstick!" I was dying!! It was the sweetest! 

You are growing like a weed sweet girl. You have your feisty moments of throwing a little tantrum, not listening quite as well as you should, but you are so sweet and lovable most of the time. You are such a big helper to me as well. Always helping me clean around the house, change Brooks' diaper, wash my face ;), and you even pick out my pajamas for me most nights. 

We sure do love you big girl!!!


You are beginning to have a voice in what you wear at the ripe age of 3.  It makes me a little nervous as to what the teenage years will look like....
 

I love this picture of your MDO class that Ms. Jennifer took. 
 

This is the mischievous grin that we see very often.  You have one of my old cell phones here and you use it ALL.THE.TIME.  :))
 

This would be a picture of my sweet girl intensely watching Daniel Tiger.  It's your new favorite and has taken over the top spot ahead of Peppa Pig, Bubble Guppies, and Doc McStuffins.
 

The last few times we've gone on a walk in the afternoon, you haven't wanted to ride your bike.  Instead, you want to push your baby stroller with "Evie Roses" in it.  You are a very good Mommy to your baby dolls. 
 

I enlarged this picture because it might be one of my favorites EVER.  I adore the sparkle in your eye, that innocent yet silly grin on your face, your tongue between your teeth, your porcelain white skin and that beautiful red hair.  It captures you perfectly.
 

You are my little helper!!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment