Monday, January 2, 2017

CHRISTMAS DAY!

We had the BEST Christmas this year!!!  I feel like I say that every year, but it's true.  My kiddos are at the perfect ages, being 4 and 2, and really get into the holidays. This year, Santa brought Reese a Barbie Dream house and he brought Brooks a train table.  They both played for over 2 hours on Christmas morning and barely took time to open their presents from ole' Mom and Dad.

I wish I would've gotten more pictures of the four of us, but I was so lost in the moment.  The ear to ear grins that don't go away, the sparkle in their eyes, and the squeals of excitement are almost more than I can stand.  Christmas morning is my favorite!!











A little Christmas song to wake us all up....


Reese got tons of Disney dolls and this just cracked me up.  She put Ariel and Flounder in her Barbie house. Flounder lucked out and got the toilet. :))


Christmas PJ's for the day!


Maybe just one good picture??


After all our excitement, we loaded up presents, food, Jovie (our dog) and everything but the kitchen sink to head to Mimi and Pawpaw's house.  Mom had homemade cinnamon rolls, cheese Danish, fruit, breakfast casseroles, and so much more to eat. It was SOO good. When Kyndall and Blake arrived, the kiddos got to see what Santa brought them.  You see, these sweet 6 grandkids have no idea how lucky they are... Santa drops a toy off at Mimi and Pawpaw's house for them too! Brooks got a motorcycle to ride and Reese got the pink pram for her baby dolls.


Over the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house we go!





















These 3 boys were about to get a big surprise...




Guns for all of them!  







After opening presents, we had a gingerbread house contest.  It was hilarious!  This was my first one to ever put together...good gracious, it was much harder than I thought. :)  Mamaw was the judge, and needless to say...we lost. Kyndall and Blake won, with Landon, Brandi, and the kids coming in at a close second. 






Eating all our icing...
















It was a WONDERFUL holiday with those that I love the most!  We are so very blessed and I am so thankful for another magical Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment