Sunday, September 17, 2017

Reese's 5th Birthday

Our sweet girl turned 5 on Tuesday, September 12.  I'm in complete denial!  How has it been 5 years? I've decided that on the 5th birthday of my kiddos, I will take the day off and spoil them rotten.  The reason I chose this birthday, is because it's the one before Kindergarten, before "real" school begins.  I'll be looking forward to doing the same thing with Brooks in two years. 


Ready for presents :)







Reese decided that she wanted to start the day looking for a balance bike.  Well, epic mom fail...we went four places and couldn't find one. That's one of the only things she asked for on her birthday. :(  I was able to distract her with going to Dilly Dally's and letting her spend her birthday money from Mamaw.  We ended up ordering a bike online that night...whew! 

We spent the rest of our day buying her new shoes (they are her love language), eating at her choice for lunch, Sonic, and going to get pedicures.  We had so much fun on our Mommy and Me day!!










That night, she chose Chick-fil-A for dinner. Mimi and Pawpaw, Landon, Emma, and Jack went with us. (Brynlee had a softball game, so we sent some cookie cake home for her and Brandi). They had so much fun playing on the playground...of course that's exactly why she chose CFA ;)






Since she didn't go to MDO on Tuesday, she brought cupcakes on Thursday to celebrate with her friends.  You can see the excitement on her face!!






We sure do love you BIG my little 5 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment