Tuesday, June 12, 2018

A Bucket Full of Memories

It's so nice to have a computer back and as anyone can see, I've been pumping the blog posts out right and left.  I feel like we've had so much going on, and so much fun within the last 6 weeks, I don't want to forget anything.  I settled on the Mac Book Pro...holy cow!  There is such a learning curve compared to the HP, but I think I'm going to like it once I get the hang of all of the fabulous bells and whistles.  

Our summer has started off with a lot of fun.  We've been going to crawfish boils, celebrating friends birthday's, enjoying date nights, and soaking up the sun on the lake as much as we can. Bring on the rest of this fantastic season!


















































We recently went to Shogun for a hibachi night of fun. (The kids love this place.)  Next, we spent our Saturday morning at the Farmer's Market on the Bentonville square for the first time this year.  Our weekend was off to a fast and great start.  It was topped off with a wonderful morning at church and Emma Grace's party at the aquatic center. I can't believe our sweet EG is 8 years old.

































I count my blessings daily for all the memories I'm making with these people that I love so very much.





No comments:

Post a Comment