Saturday, June 30, 2018

A Post Full of Prayer

If I'm really honest with myself, I've been out of sorts lately.  Most of the time, I'm on my A-game.  Let's be real...I'm a type A personality that usually has it all together.  Working full time in sales, raising two sweet babies, exercising 3-5x a week, cooking dinner at home at least 4x a week, making time for my handsome hubs, and the list can go on and on, as I'm sure it does for all of us.  

But this past week has been different. Perhaps it’s been a little more stressful with work while having to do home study and 13 tests, but reality is...my heart is very heavy for a lot of people that are hurting right now.

I feel that I have prayed so much and so often for the same things, that God should be thinking...”Oh, it’s you again. I already know what you’re going to say.”  Of course I know that God wants me to come to Him any time I have a prayer on my heart, but lately these precious friends have consumed my thoughts.  Today and everyday I pray for:

David Bradley - God heal him! May the results from his brain tumor come back as something they can treat, and that he will be completely healed.

Joe Crabb - God I pray that they can figure out what is going on with the bleeding in his body. I pray that you heal him, give the doctors answers on how to treat him.

Nick Slagle - God, I pray that the doctors would be able to treat the anaplastic astrocytoma that is in his brain. I pray that he would have many years left with his precious wife and girls.

Bob Lawson - God I am so thankful for the tumor in his brain being benign. I pray that he would see that this diagnosis was not a coincidence, but that you have had your hand on him the entire time. Please be with him as the doctors try to shrink the brain tumor so that Bob can get his eye sight back.


I am so grateful for the avenue of prayer and I will continue every day to pray for these individuals.  God is with you, He is with all of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment