Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Mother's Day

So this year Matt went to LA to fish with his Dad on Mother's Day weekend, so we didn't have too much planned. Don't worry, he politely asked if it would bother me before he planned the trip ;)  It's important for him to go home and spend time with his parents, and honestly this was the only weekend that seemed to work.  He was so kind to get up super early on Sunday and drive back home to spend the day with us.  After church, the kids and I went up to Mom and Dad's to eat lunch and play.  The kids flew kites, rode 4-wheelers, and rode every battery operated car that Mom has.  (Yes, that would be 5.) 




















The week before, Brooks class at MDO had Muffins with Mom.  It's one of my favorite things that they do and I cherish the smiles with my little guy. 







I am so blessed to have the amazing mother I do, and to also have my precious babies.  Reese and Brooks, you make me a better person every single day.  You remind me of what is important in this life. To love with all my heart, to give my best every day, to smile through the struggles, to give hugs and kisses constantly, and to never lay my head down at the end of the day without thanking God for the many blessings of this life. 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment