Thursday, June 7, 2018

Reese’s Pre-K Graduation

How in the world is it time for my precious baby girl to graduate Pre-K?  I cannot come to terms with the fact that she will be starting Kindergarten in the fall.  It just doesn't seem like she could possibly be old enough yet.  Before I post all the wonderful pictures from her big day, I have to say how thankful I am for her MDO/Pre-School.  There is truly no other like it.  Reese has grown so much since starting at His House at the age of 2.  I love those teachers more than I could ever express and I couldn't be more thankful for all that they do each week for my children.  

These sweet babies had the cutest program for all of us to watch.  Reese was front row and sang with every ounce of her being.  We are so proud of you, baby girl!!!

























My sweet baby girl, who is no longer a baby.  You have so much to offer this world. Your kind spirit, your beautiful smile, your generous heart, and your strong will are some of my favorite qualities that you possess.  You keep me on my toes with all your questions.  You are smart and always wanting to know the “why’s” behind everything. I love that you are outgoing, yet observant in situations that you’re not 100% sure of.  You sit back and assess the situation before jumping in.

I know you are just going to Kindergarten (not college), but don’t ever forget that God made you special.  There is no other person in the world that is identical to YOU!  I pray that with all the days ahead you will never forget how much you are loved, not only by your earthly family, but by our amazing Lord and Savior.  You are HIS, baby girl.  Listen to Him...and allow Him to guide you.

This quote is on the wall in your room, and I think it is perfect for your next adventure. “Let your smile change the world, don’t let the world change your smile.”  Your smile will bring joy to so many next year.  Go get ‘em sweet girl! And know that your Mommy and Daddy are standing right behind you, cheering you on!!







No comments:

Post a Comment