Sunday, December 22, 2019

Christmas Piano Recital


Sunday, December 15, was Reese's Christmas piano recital.  She played Deck the Halls and did a great job. Most people would think piano recitals might be a bit boring, but I love them.  I grew up playing, so I have an inner love for it. However, it makes it so much fun as well because half of the kids who take lessons at Carrousel Studio go to church with us, or are related to us.  It's so much fun to watch them all.  

















After the piano recital, we took my amazing Dad out to celebrate his birthday.  He was a trooper to spend his day watching 4 of his grandchildren at their piano recital.  We went to Marketplace to celebrate his 63rd birthday and had the BEST time.  It was Jude's first time to eat a chocolate mess and I think he LOVED it.  I am so thankful for my Dad.  He is the hardest working and most selfless man I know. He has taught me how important a good work ethic is, how to put family first and love others unconditionally, and most importantly to always trust and have faith in our Lord above. I hope your day was just as wonderful as you, Dad!!








Jude was a fan of the chocolate mess!




No comments:

Post a Comment