Monday, December 16, 2019

Dixie Stampede Christmas Show

The weekend after Thanksgiving, I was ready to start all of the Christmas fun.  I love this time of year and all of my Christmas trees are up in the house and I put all decorations out the week of Thanksgiving, so that we can walk in the door and enjoy the Christmas holiday.  

I grabbed tickets for us to go to Branson to see the Dixie Stampede's Christmas show on Saturday afternoon.  It was the first time for our little crew to see it, and we loved it. It shares the story of baby Jesus, and the reason for the season, as well as so much more.  The kids were in awe of all the animals, and our seats were superb.  We will definitely be going back!























Reese was thrown a flower by one of the riders. 





Brooks also had a flower thrown to him by a pretty girl who rode by. 






No comments:

Post a Comment