Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Big Bummer

I am just a little bummed right now...I have had to cancel our Christmas vacation to NYC due to work.  I can't go into a lot of details for privacy reasons, but because of the expected launch of a new drug, we are not allowed to take any additional vacation in November or December.  Christmas is my favorite time of year, and I have been really looking forward to the shopping, ice skating, Rockefellar Center, etc.  I'm trying to have a good attitude about it, but it's a little difficult! 

On a brighter note, it IS Wednesday, and we're half way through the week.  Matt has a test tmrw, Friday and Monday.  I have so much administrative work to complete it is crazy!!  We are really looking forward to the weekend in Rogers.  I can't wait to love on my nieces, see my grand-parents, and go out with good friends. 

Monday we went out for Julianna's birthday.  Here are a couple of pictures taken at the Capital Bar where we all had drinks after work. 




Good times!!  I am now ready to finish up the week and head home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment