Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fun at Ferneau

We spent this weekend in Little Rock and it was absolutely WONDERFUL!  We have been out of town for the past three weekends so I was ready to be at home. Even though we were in town, there was still a whole lot going on.  Friday night, we went to Conway and had dinner with Jake and Lindsay Swift.  I work with Linz, but we never get to see each other.  Matt and I went to see their new home (and puppy), both are great!  After enjoying margaritas on the patio, we headed to Marketplace for dinner.  It was a good night of visiting and catching up...much needed!!

Saturday, was filled with running 2.5 miles, the Farmer's Market, the grocery store, car maintenance, anything that NEEDED to be done was.  Matt spent the entire day studying, he's got a big test on Monday.  (I have to brag for a bit, he's been in school 2 weeks this semester and already had two tests.  On both those tests he made 100%!!!)  I love my little smarty-pants!!!

Saturday night we headed to Ferneau for the BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY!!  We have so many friends that have birthdays in July (Jules, Sabrina, Tim, Brandy, Shea, David, Shelby, Devon and the list goes on...) so we rented out the private room at Ferneau and invited the whole gang.  A lot of people were there and everyone had a great time. Matt and I only stayed until around 12:30 because of church this morning, but it's always so much fun to get dressed up and have such a great time with friends. 

Kojies!! (Heather, Lauren and I went to Harding together and had
to get a picture :)

Picture of all the girls

Marissa, Sarah, Lucas and Michael

Kyndall, Shelby and Me - love both these girls!

Always have to get a picture with my beautiful sis
(Ignore the green plant growing out of my head :)

Two of the guests of honor - David and Sabrina

Best looking guy there!

Another attempt for a girls picture...

Julianna and Me

I would have taken more pictures, but like I said, we didn't stay as late as everyone else did. 

This morning we went to YaYa's for brunch after church...I forgot how much I miss that place, since we've been gone so much. Matt is studying and I'm going to spend the afternoon being lazy. This next weekend we will be going to Rogers, a last minute trip.  We have something going on for the next 4 weekends and I am starting to have withdrawals because I am missing Brynlee Claire and Emma Grace so much!!  I have the best brother and sister-in-law who are going to let us crash next weekend.  (Mom and Dad are on a 10 day cruise to St. Thomas). We are already looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend with two of my favorite little people in this world!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment