Monday, July 26, 2010

Nothing Compares to Nieces!!



This weekend was spent in Rogers and it was so nice to do absolutely NOTHING but spend time with my brother's family.  Matt and I picked up a pizza from Guido's Friday night and headed to Landon's house.  I got to give Brynlee a bath, read to her before bedtime, rock her and lay her down.  I just love that little girl so much!!  Landon and Brandi are so good to let Matt and I step in and do things, we love it!!  I was laying her down to go to bed and she looks up, smiles at me, and says "Key-Key".  I truly fall more in love with her everytime I see her!!



(kind of blurry, taken with the phone)

Saturday morning we got up early and made french toast, bacon, eggs..it was the works and very delicious.  I got to spend most of the morning (while Brynlee was napping) holding Emma Grace.  I just watched t.v. while she slept on my stomach.  She's such a great baby!! 

Sound asleep on me...

The most beautiful little thing

Saturday was spent running a couple of errands and that night Landon and Brandi had the Smith's and the Ware's over for dinner.  We all had such a great time visiting.  I sware, WHEN we move back to Rogers, I will enjoy being able to spend much more time with great friends that I have missed for so long. 
Sunday we went to church and then Landon grilled steaks while Brandi (I like to call her SUPERMOM :) made loaded baked potatoes, grilled veggies, corn on the cob and salad.  Needless to say, Matt and I were ready for a nap, but had to get on the road. 

What a great weekend!!  Matt and I are so blessed to love our families so much!!  It's when we have the most fun, just everyone being together.


1 comment: