Monday, September 27, 2010

More Family Fun...

I absolutely love weekends with family!!!  This one we spent on the road quite a bit, but got to spend a lot of time with lots of people we love. Matt and I were both free on Friday and left Little Rock to head to Rogers around 11:00.  We took our time...stopped at Whattaburger in Russellville and then my sweet husband let me stop into my favorite boutique in Fayetteville...Masons.  And of course after a few purchases there, we were on our way to Landon's to love on our two sweet nieces.  Here are a couple of pictures from Friday night.  Mom and Dad came into town and we all had dinner at Landon and Brandi's.  Once again, I got to give Brynlee a bath, read to her before bed and lay her down.  I am REALLY getting in some good practice.

I had to post this picture first.  I pray that our children look exactly like my handsome husband!! Emma Grace loves him!

Brynlee doesn't quite get the pose and smile thing yet...she was way too busy playing and wasn't too into pictures.

I love this little rolly-polly!!  She's the happiest baby ever!

Brynlee Claire, such a big girl.


Saturday morning Matt and I got up and drove to Tulsa.  We really wanted to spend the day with Nana and Papaw.  We took them to lunch at Cheesecake Factory and then went back to their house for the big game.  The HOGS didn't win, but it was a great game!! 

At my parent's house before heading to Tulsa


Matt with Nana and Papaw

Me and Papaw

Watching the game with Nana

We had such a great afternoon!!  Sunday morning we went to church at Bentonville.  Emma slept in my arms the entire service - I was kind of a baby hog :)  Mamaw and Papaw were at church with us too because Landon was leading singing.  He always does such a great job (I'm just a little bit proud of him :)  Afterwards, we all went back to Mom and Dad's and grilled steaks and ate WAY too much.  Jocelyn joined us too. 

Matt and I with Mamaw and Papaw

The girls...Lola, we missed you!!

Such a busy bee...

Somebody's getting SO BIG!

It's weekends like this one that I cherish so much.  I am 30 years old and so blessed to have all of my grandparents in my life.  They are so special to me and as I get older I hope to keep all the memories we make very close to my heart.  I wouldn't trade the time I have with them for anything.

We are gearing up for another busy week around here...back to reality...school and work, just like the rest of the world.  Next weekend we are headed back to Rogers/Fayetteville for Sara and Curt's wedding.  It's going to be quite the shindig and we are getting very excited! 

The month of October is completely booked for us, we have something every single weekend.  The roller coaster ride is about to begin once again...seat belts are fastened!





1 comment: