Sunday, October 3, 2010

NWA Wedding Weekend

Once again, we have been on the go this weekend.  But what a great weekend it was!!!  Matt and I headed to Fayetteville for Curt and Sara Davis's wedding.  Matt grew up with Curt in Monroe so their families are really close. Matt's parents, Emily (his sister) and Olivia Kate (our 5 year old niece) all made the trip too.  We all stayed at my parents house on Friday.  Landon and Brandi brought the girls up, we grilled out, played outside and had a great time together.  Matt and I are so blessed that our parents are so similar. They get along great and have set such an example for us in living for the Lord.

Saturday morning we slept in and enjoyed a BIG breakfast with everybody. (It was very good mom, as always:)  Afterwards, Dad and I took everyone down to Roaring River to the fish hatchery.  He knew Olivia Kate would love it, and I'm pretty sure it was a HIT. 


Feeding the fish with Uncle Matt

Olivia Kate is getting so tall. I love this little girl!

Saturday afternoon before the wedding, Emily, Andree', Olivia Kate and I ran to the promenade to shop for a quick bit.  It wasn't very long, but we had a good time.  We had a room at the Embassy Suites in Rogers on Saturday night and left for the wedding at 4:45 (with all those crazy bikers in town for Bikes, Blues and BBQ we wanted to allow plenty of time to get there). It was a beautiful wedding at the Botanical Gardens.  Congratulations to Curt and Sara!!

The happy couple

My Prince Charming

Brent, Joe and Matt...trouble!

Sarah, Jeni and I

I love this picture!!  Olivia Kate was my dance partner for most of the night!  I did get Matt out there a couple of times though (against his own will :)  He was a trooper!


After the wedding, we had a big crew go down to Eddie Haskell's across from the Embassy for a little while and I ran into one of my favorite people, Lindsey Honea.  We got to catch up and it was so great to see her.  We left Rogers after a big breakfast this morning and have been home for a couple of hours now and Jovie was pretty excited to see us. 

Just chillin on the couch with dad

We are so glad to be home.  We're trying to get ready for another busy week.  Is it bad that I am already looking forward to Friday?! 







No comments:

Post a Comment